In which CAT I should appeal??

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
23 May 2019

I m central govt servant. I am posted in Karnataka but my native Gujarat. I want to go for CAT on seniority issue. May I appeal to my native place CAT I.e in Gujarat or I am bound to apply in Karnataka CAT where I m posted now. Please clarify. I want to go CAT to my native place but one lawyer told me that I can only file case in CAT where is my present posting or CAT Delhi. Please guide me.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
24 May 2019

Jurisdiction of Central Administrative Tribunal shall be where cause of action arose.
Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer, it is his/her acumen.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
24 May 2019

Sir I am posted in sub circle office , head office in Mumbai and ministry in Delhi. Seniority list was prepared by HO, Mumbai with consultation of ministry ( Delhi) . Please guide me.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
24 May 2019

Dear querist, at CAT, Mumbai.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
26 May 2019

It can be Mumbai or the place of your posting.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu