Husband committed suicide and in laws filed a false 306

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
02 January 2019

Hi , I was married on September 2017 and my husband committed suicide on May 2018, I was three months pregnant when my husband died , I was tortured for my salary and jewels from day 1, after lot of compromise I started living with him and I was conceived, we had so many fights but all was because they tortured me for money and jewels , but I conceived and my husband had no problem with me . Suddenly one day he committed suicide . My in laws filed case that I tortured him for property and made him to commit suicide. And they have both of our salary , my jewels , all my dresses and things . And they are not returning back . They tortured me to abort this baby , but somehow I managed and delivered a boy baby on November 2018, now they demand my son to return my belongings . I don't even have my husband's death certificate . They have changed all my husband's property to his sister name . I have few queries .Kindly help
1. This is a false case , initially we had fights and my husband's phone has auto recording , my in laws threaten me that they will prove that I killed my husband with that , will this recording be considered as proof ?
2. They sold many of my things like bike ,etc how to get it ?
3. I don't want them to have any claim on my son , how to do it ?
4. Is there any way to get jeevanahsam
5. What can be done to the property , since they have changed it to their girl
Kindly help

P. Venu (Expert)
03 January 2019

What is the present status of the case that has been filed? You are the legal heir to your husband and can initiate legal action.

K.K.Ganguly (Expert)
Click to Talk
03 January 2019

1. Audio recording will be considered as digital evidence.

2. How can they sell other's bike and other articles? You can lodge a police complaint alleging that those articles are missing from your custody. Police will track down those articles.

3. Do not worry. They will have no claim on your son and you shall be his guardian till he becomes adult.

4. & 5. The property standing in the name of your husband can not be conveyed to other's with out his signature. So, if those deeds have not been signed by your husband, then they have faked his signature. File a suit praying forn declaration that the subesequent deeds registered after the demise of your husband are fake.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
03 January 2019

Well advised by Experts and it is high time you should seek the help assistance and guidance of an Advocate please.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu