How to remove online record of case withdrawn

Dear Sir
I used to work for an MNC and after quitting the company they filed a case to take money from me due to some clauses in company car lease scheme. I told them to take the car away and that I cannot pay. Finally they agreed and they withdrew the case. However when I checked these records are available online. I want to know how to get this removed from the services.ecourts.gov.in website.This can create a problem when I switch jobs and the background verification team finds it out.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)

You cannot remove the record from ecourts website.

Peter Isaac (Querist)

Thankyou Sir, Do you think it will be a good idea to contact a lawyer based on this article https://scroll.in/article/831258/a-series-of-right-to-forgotten-cases-in-courts-highlight-how-india-still-doesnt-have-a-privacy-law

SACHIN AGARWAL (Expert)

It cannot be removed in any case.

Querist , Your intention is obviously illegal.

Peter Isaac (Querist)

Sir I am pasting a judgement, How is it illegal in this case. On June 15, Justice AS Bopanna allowed a similar petition by

Read more at:
https://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.com/bangalore/others/now-you-have-the-right-to-be-forgotten/articleshow/59313608.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Two years ago, advocate GR Mohan filed a petition on behalf

Read more at:

Once the matter comes to Court there is no question of Privacy in that.t

Any attempt to delete the Records in Court web site is illegal and criminal. offence

The Orders referred by you only relates to sensitive cases of women and yours is not so.

Refer the case of GR Mohan mentioned in the article mentioned by you where the Court had refused the same.

Peter Isaac (Querist)

Thank you Sir taking out time on this. I have applied for a new job and I am selected. But in case I am not selected due my back ground verification, although the case I am refering to is settled with status "contested-discharged" I will contact a lawyer. If you can give any leads for Hyderabad it will be great.

When the case is with drawn there could be nothing to worry. Do not confuse yourself un necessarily

Peter Isaac (Querist)

Thank you very much, Sir, Tomorrow I will get to know. If get the letter to join the company I will not worry like you mentioned. Its a big relief due to your encouraging words.

Adv Deepak Joshi +91701782151 (Expert)

You cannot remove case details; if the case is settled between the party then will not affect you any way in future.

×