House tax pavati in not

This query is : Resolved 

14 June 2019

Hello sir I am living in thane more than 40 year but I did not have any tax pavati or rent receipt the person do case but court case is fail because we stay from more year but I have problem of water supply and some leagal document pls. The person make complent to muncipal and other pls give any good suggestion


Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
15 June 2019

Vague information can not lead to form an opinion and oblige.
Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Course by Ex-Judge!!     |    x