Harassment from bank

Sir, I would like to request you to suggest me the steps to be taken in the case of Bank being irresponsible in filing a counter to the case filed against the Bank with regards to illegal termination. The case is filed one year back. But, till now, the Bank did not file the counter.

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Pray to court to either impose cost on bank or struck off bank right to file counter.

Yes. I agree with the advise of Mr. RK Nanda ji.

What is the case?
Where is the case pending?
What is your locus standie to the case?
Show the case file to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/record, guidance and proceeding.
However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me with records (on appointment) at: Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi Cell # + 91-98911-52939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: www.vakil-saab.com

case not described.

×