Government compensation for land acquisition

This query is : Resolved 

19 September 2019

In 1976 government taken our land for social welfare at that time my father is child he didnt know about that recently we applied in spandana programme we recieve a letter from mro saying that it is your land government taken exxcept that we dont have any other information. Please tell me where to proceed how to get compensation from government

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
19 September 2019

Right to information is the right way to get clear information in view of the long gap.

19 September 2019

Dear Sir,
You have to collect all the relevant details and try to approach all the concerned authorities and also file Writ Petition before High Court and try for compensation.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
19 September 2019

Ji, usually the government takes a land, the compensation will be paid. I think the compensation might have been paid at that time. the fact of payment of compensation may be obtained by using RTI. but it is not easy to get such information as the period exceeded 40+ years.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
20 September 2019

your father was child in 1976, when he attained age of 18 years?

whether his parents were there?
If not who was the guardian?

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu