Gift deed

This query is : Resolved 

13 April 2012

my son & wife had purchased a 1bhk flat in borivali(e)with 50%share he wants to delete his mother's name &add his wife's name as he is let me know the procedure &expences.
thanks in advance

ajay sethi (Expert)
Click to Talk
13 April 2012

your wife will have to execute deed of relinquishment in his favour . then your son can have your wife name deleted and execute gift deed for adding his wife name

Devajyoti Barman (Expert)
Click to Talk
13 April 2012

The mother needs to execute either a gift deed or relinquishment deed.

M/s. Y-not legal services (Expert)
14 April 2012

yes., am also agree with our experts..


prabhakar singh (Expert)
14 April 2012

The mother of your son will have to transfer
her share in favor of your son's wife by Gift.the advised relinquishment or surrender deed can be written only in favor of your son but not in favor of your'sons wife as desired by your son.

Click to Talk
14 April 2012

Dear Vijayji,

Well adviced by the experts regarding the procedure.But as a lawyer I have my own doubts.I take the previlege of asking you two questions.
(1) Has your wife also invested in the
(2) Taking future into consideration is
it advisable to relinquish in favour
your daughterinlaw.

K.K.Ganguly (Expert)
Click to Talk
14 April 2012

Yes,mother's share has to be relinquished in favour of the wife.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu