Flat owner association

This query is : Resolved 

13 May 2019

In our apartment in Tamil Nadu, Flat Owner Welfare Association has issued a circular that when the house owner gives his house for rent, he should inform tenants details to association and after getting their permission only they can give for rent. So far we have given tenants details to association after renting out only. But there is no mention in the Bye-law regarding getting permission. Is it correct that we should get permission of association, for renting our house. Kindly clarify.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
14 May 2019

Read the provisions of Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, it is mandatory to get police verification of a tenant before renting out premises.
It would be advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu