False 353 504 and 506(1)

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
10 August 2019

Police constable has filled a false case against me. IPC 353, 504, 506(1)
I had approached the Commissioner, Addl commissioner, Prime minister, Chief minister, Human right commission, Minority minister, Dcp, Acp, Police complain authority also.
The police has replied them all false information intensionally , I have applied 50 Rti application and I have collected evidence for that.
What can be done in this case.
Which all IPC can I file against them.
Or is there any Dept where I can still approach.
Usually people get scared to go against them.
Pl guide me
U can email me at Francis.santamaria76@gmail.com
What's app 8087897979 also
Thank u

P. Venu (Expert)
11 August 2019

What is the present stage of the case?

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
14 October 2019

Still going on

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
24 November 2019

First contest the case properly with the help of your Advocates. Once you get the acquittal you could decide about other things

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
24 November 2019

As per your statement a police constable can not file a case . Only his seniors like sub inspectors or head constables or writers would do that

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
24 November 2019

The Sections mentioned by you are Non Bailable offences and you should be in Bail now

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
24 November 2019

Concentrate and co ordinate with your Advocate and getting the acquittal which should be your priority now

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x