Dowry case

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
19 September 2019


Please help me write an letter regarding below.

My wife has raised a FIR for Dowry in police Station. Similarly DV is also running in the court.
Charge sheet is still pending to file By IO. Now IO is asking to return the tv fridge bad etc which my wife took at the time of our marriage. I have no objection to give as she already taken all her jewellary and her clothes last year.
But should I return the bad and other furniture before the finalization / submit of charge sheet?

Actually I want a list from her side which she is demanding back by the help of IO. SO please help me to write an official letter in which I can ask to give a list then I will return the saman.

Pls hep me Sir to write this letter also confirm should I return all the samaan a this time?

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
19 September 2019

Although we have not asked her for Dowery

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
19 September 2019

Dear Anonymous,
As the case is filed you have to fight out the same. Court will decided weather you are guilty of divorce or not. And you can simply ask orally for list of saman to I.O. he will supply to you.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
20 September 2019

Quite strange that the complaint is filed without list of dowry laready given. please check the record first.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
20 September 2019

You have already engaged an able, competent and intelligent lawyer to contest the case(s) on your behalf, who is well aware about the facts and circumstances, have faith and seek his/her opinion/ advise/ guidance.

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
20 September 2019

Sir Yesterday I asked for the list by the IO and she replied that the list which was I got from the women cell which was made by my wife on rough paper is final, when my case in women cell. On the basis of that Should I return all the saman before filing Charge sheet

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
21 September 2019

It is better and in your interest to handover admitted "stridhan" to your wife.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x