This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
12 October 2019

Can we challenge the final decree if there are flaws in the judgement. If yes, what should be the duration within which we can challenge

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 October 2019

Although it is an academic question yet you may refer Section 96 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.

P. Venu (Expert)
13 October 2019

The query suggest no legal elements.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Complete Hindu Laws Course     |    x