Changes in birth certificate

This query is : Resolved 

12 September 2019

I want to make changes in name of my son's birth certificate, who was born in last March.
Can anyone help me out the same?

Charges will be borne by me.

CA Lakshmikant Hebare
+91 8329594778

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
12 September 2019

You can register during registration of birth with the local authority with declaration to this effect.

12 September 2019

Dear Sir,
You may search the Website of the concerned office who has issued Birth Certificate and personally visit the said office and get necessary changes as per the instructions given by the concerned staff members.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
12 September 2019

Ji, it is better to submit an application by enclosing the copy of birth certificate (which has to be changed) concerned in person. you can also submit through online (E-seva/aapki-seva centres).

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 September 2019

Birth certificate do not contain name of "newly born" infant, then where and what is the change desired?
It is advisable to show the birth certificate to a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, guidance and proceeding.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
13 September 2019

Not a legal matter. Matter of procedure.

Contact the body which issued the certificate.

krishna mohan (Expert)
13 September 2019

If birth certificate not in variance from the certificate issued by the hopsital, you can do little about it. However contact the hospital if there is a error in the report for right action through concerned local body.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu