Can i eligible for cap certificate of my father

My father is a ex servicemen in armed core retired in the year 2007 and he is from andhra Pradesh and education also from andhra Pradesh only but my education from 10 to degree I have done in Telangana state after I got married and I came to Andhra Pradesh can I eligible for CAP( children of armed person) certificate for the seat of bed in Andhra Pradesh after marriage also. Please help me out with this problem.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)

Yes. You are entitled for the grant of the said certificate even at this stage from Andhra Pradesh.

what zila sainik board expressed.

You may please read the following link and get answer.
http://www.gdcwsrikalahasti.org/images/RR.pdf

Contact the Zila Sainik Board for details.

Contact the District Sainik Board of your District.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)

You are eligible for concessions that are available for the children of armed forces even if you are married provided if you are his daughter.
If son aged above 25 years may not be eligible for any such privileges.
However you can ascertain the details from the District soldiers, sailors and airmen board of your district in AP.

Daughter of an ex-serviceman is dependent and can avail benefit/ concessions till she gets married but not thereafter.
You are not (NOT) eligible for the concessions/benefits as CAP.

Eligibility:
The children of armed persons i.e. Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and the Central Reserve Police Force residing in Andhra Pradesh for a minimum period of 5 years.

×

CrPC MASTERCLASS     |    x