Can i eligible for cap certificate of my father

This query is : Resolved 

09 April 2020

My father is a ex servicemen in armed core retired in the year 2007 and he is from andhra Pradesh and education also from andhra Pradesh only but my education from 10 to degree I have done in Telangana state after I got married and I came to Andhra Pradesh can I eligible for CAP( children of armed person) certificate for the seat of bed in Andhra Pradesh after marriage also. Please help me out with this problem.

Raj Kumar Makkad (Expert)
09 April 2020

Yes. You are entitled for the grant of the said certificate even at this stage from Andhra Pradesh.

Sudhir Kumar (Expert)
10 April 2020

what zila sainik board expressed.

10 April 2020

Dear Sir,
You may please read the following link and get answer.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
10 April 2020

Contact the Zila Sainik Board for details.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
10 April 2020

Contact the District Sainik Board of your District.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert)
12 April 2020

You are eligible for concessions that are available for the children of armed forces even if you are married provided if you are his daughter.
If son aged above 25 years may not be eligible for any such privileges.
However you can ascertain the details from the District soldiers, sailors and airmen board of your district in AP.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 April 2020

Daughter of an ex-serviceman is dependent and can avail benefit/ concessions till she gets married but not thereafter.
You are not (NOT) eligible for the concessions/benefits as CAP.

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
13 April 2020

The children of armed persons i.e. Ex-Servicemen, Defence Personnel including the Children of Border Security Force and the Central Reserve Police Force residing in Andhra Pradesh for a minimum period of 5 years.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now


  LAWyersclubindia Menu