Can GPA holder sell the property

This query is : Resolved 

12 July 2019

Dear All One of my friend having GPA from his mother to sell the plot. Mother is 77 years old. Mother got this property in 1986 by �kraaya pathra � . Now she has given GPA to his son to sell the property. 1.Can this property can be purchased and will get registered in third party name. 2. During this purchase both mother and son should be their. Or only GPA holder(son) is enough? Please provide your opinion as per property law and recent judgment applicable. Regards, Mallikarjun

Tapal Manjunath Reddy (Expert)
12 July 2019

If mother has executed GPA in favour of his son empowering him to sale the property or subject matter thereof, he is empowered to execute sale deed in favour of third party subject to payment of registration charges and stamp duty by the purchaser in respect of that property. Execution of GPA in favour of blood relations ( i.e., the father, mother, brother, sister or relatives empowering him/her to sale the property on one's behalf is valid and such registered sale deed executed by the attorney in favour of third party is also valid.

kavksatyanarayana (Expert)
12 July 2019

Ji, you have already posted a query in other thread and it was replied. then why repeated in this Forum.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
13 July 2019

Do not repeat same story time and again, it is absurd and ridiculous.
If you are not satisfied with the obligation of experts on this platform FREE OF COST then you should consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts, guidance and proceeding.

N.J.S.Rajkumar alias narasimha (Expert)
14 July 2019

Dr J C. Vashista instead of mentioning the Services of this Forum as " Free Service " you should mention it as " Honorary Service "

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu