Birth certificate

This query is : Resolved 

25 September 2018

DOB and Name mentioned in my birth certificate is different . But father and mother name is same mentioned .I want to change my DOB and Name . No body taking responsibility both birth registration authority and health dept. I don't have the proof of my birth certificate name and DOB . in this case what I suppose to do to rectify my birth certificate

Isaac Gabriel (Expert)
25 September 2018

Consult a lawyer to get certificate from the court.

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
25 September 2018

Are you sure it your birth certificate?
Birth certificate can never contain "name" of the newly born child, only boy or girl shall be mentioned with the names of father and mother, which you will agree.
What is conclusive evidence available with you to challenge your DOB?
Change in DOB is next to possible.
Consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding. However, if you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel, may contact me at:
Chamber No 647, 6th Floor, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939 email:

sankar narayanan (Expert)
25 September 2018

Consult the local lawyer as suggested by the experts

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu