Balcony tiles

Can i change balcony wall tiles due to cosmetic reasons it my own apartment i want to do it inside my balcony no changes to outside structure no covering of balcony only 3 walls i want to change the tiles due to cosmetic reasons but builder is saying no

R.K Nanda (Expert)

Repeated question. Already replied.

It is ridiculous, absurd and stupidity to repeat same story time and again.
However if you are not satisfied with FREE OF COST obligation of expert you should have preferred to contact, consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/records, guidance and proceeding.

Ritu (Querist)

Excuse me sir please dnt give tht kind of remarks my doubt was nt cleared properly sayng tht inappropriate info so i clarified ad posted otherwise why shld i do tht if u cant help dont reply i cme across this platform so tht i cn get sme help its nt about gettng FREE advice if v cn spend so much on our flat v can hire a lawyer also its question of time Highly disappointed but anyways Thank u

Hemant Agarwal (Expert)

1. Replacing "Titles" is classified as "tenable repairs" and no permission is required from the Builder /Landlord /Society /Municipal /whosoever.

×