Back dated stamp paper in the name third party

My Society MC members submitted the Bonds required as per the Societies act only after I kept pursuing them. It is found that they made the Bonds on back dated Stamp papers issued in the names of third parties.
They put the society stamp on the front page to make it look they were genuinely issued in their names.
RTI replies have proved the papers were issued to other persons.
Can the MC members be prosecuted under any criminal law/act

Ji, Who sold the stamp papers? Is it Govt Depo/private person who have license to vend stamps? in the first instance action will be taken against the person who sold the stamp papers with anti-date. Criminal action will be taken on the persons who insisted to purchase such false stamps.

Who, when where and how much valued stamp papers have been sold/purchased in back date?
Can you establish your statement, if so, the seller/purchaser can be prosecuted and punished.
It is advisable to consult a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts with relevant documents, guidance and proceeding if there is "some" truth in your story.

×