Anticipatory bail u/s 120b, 114, 420, 406

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
26 August 2018

Someone launched FIR against my friend u/s 120b, 114, 420, 406. My friend's role only give to 1 person number. But somehow complainer of fir loosing cash money by some other persons. Main culprits got anticipatory bail from gujarat high court as a condition to pay Rs.17 lakhs cash and Rs.10000 bail bond as a surity in police station and this cash money can also withdrawn by complainer any time. My friend is not guilty and he don't have money to pay Rs.17 lakhs. So any chances go get anticipatory bail and have you any judgements of high court's regarding related case. Plz help me as soon as possible

27 August 2018

1.You may file anticipatory bail application at sessions court of the area enclosing copy of f.i.r.and copy of aba order of hc of other accused.maintion facts and will succeed

Dr J C Vashista (Expert)
27 August 2018

Anonymous author is discouraged for obligation by experts as per rules of this platform.

P. Venu (Expert)
27 August 2018

Any theoretical suggestion may not of much avail at this stage. Please consult a local lawyer.

N.K.Assumi (Expert)
28 August 2018

Why remain anonymous? just register yourself in LCI.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (Expert)
28 August 2018

This is a criminal case and so experts should not expect identity for obvious reasons.

Regarding bail it is now common practice for asking deposit.

If your freind do not have money the other option is to get arrested and bail will be normal after charge sheet is filed

Very recent SC judgment that after charge sheet bail should normally be granted in such cases.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu