After resignation - relieving letter and service letter

This query is : Resolved 

05 May 2016

An employee after resigning a company, what are the documents a company should provide to that employee. If a company is not providing any "letter of acceptance" to his resignation or email confirmation regarding his resignation to an employee, what that employee should do? A HR in a company orally tells to relieve the company without any written words through mail or letter, what an employee can do?

P. Venu (Expert)
06 May 2016

Please provide the material facts.

Kumar Doab (Expert)
06 May 2016

Reply to the point raised by Mr. Venu.

Hope you have the copy,POD of notice/final resignation, and handover of charge/assets,and evidence of NO tasks pending at your end.

Generically speaking: The employee may under proper acknowledgment, submit a gentle communication to good offices of appointing authority,MD etc, narrating all previous representations to HR, and request to supply the acknowledgment and acceptance of notice/final resignation, service/experience certificate, relieving letter,correct FnF statement, payment of FnF dues as per correct FnF statement, NOC/NDC, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, salary slips of all months and last month, PF a/c slips,ESIC card etc.....................

Rajendra K Goyal (Expert)
06 May 2016

Agree with the expert Kumar Doab.

RAJU O.F., (Expert)
07 May 2016

Please go through the terms and conditions of your contract for appointment. If resignation was as per that terms the employer would give the period of working/experience certificate and relieving letter, so that you can approach another employer. If necessary approach an expert advocate who handle labour matters.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu