Adverse possesion

This query is : Resolved 

Querist : Anonymous (Querist)
16 August 2019

i have a step brother who lives in america during my father death he said he has no interest in the property but when he left to america he stole the sale deed and refusing it therefore i have given police complaint and mutated the house in my name . now as i had to taken the house it is 12 years and i have been having this house open , hostile and continous i would like to apply for adverse possesion and sell the house and there is no joint title. He is unwilling to bring the title or claim . neither i am accepting to comprise with him.

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Expert)
20 August 2019

You are not entitle for adverse possession. You have to protect your interest by taking legal action. If you are in or nearby Mumbai you can contact me for further course of action.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Similar Resolved Queries :


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

IPC Grand Course     |    x