LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a, please advive what to do.

(Querist) 15 December 2010 This query is : Resolved 
wife filed 498a & 406. Judge ask for compromise. They are on 5,00,000. We are on 3,00,000/- Now I think giving money is like giving prize to her. She than re-marry than what happen of my 1.25 year old son ? ?I want to engage her in case for 3-4 years. till my son grow up & i got her custody.

Did i think right?
G.G.Shaikh Advocate M:9898038990 (Expert) 16 December 2010
at hte time of compromise you can demand your give money to your wife on basis of custody of your son.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query