LIVE Online Course on Indian Constitution by Dr. Ravishankar Mor. Register Now!!

498a extortion on record supported by sc..

(Querist) 10 June 2014 This query is : Resolved 
Look at my '498a anticipatory bail cancel application' in SC's daily order. It says:-

"Learned counsel for the petitioner has given a proposal for settlement. Both, the petitioner and first respondent, are present in the Court. Learned counsel for the respondent shall take instructions."

DEMAND ON RECORD..........

Wife asking for compromise again and again here and there. I refuses. SC also forcing me to do compromise. Even on record.

GREAT............
ajay sethi (Expert) 10 June 2014
it is always better to compromise . arrive at an amicable settlement . otherwise case goes on for years
Rajeev Kumar (Expert) 10 June 2014
It is is better to compormise for both parties.Enter into amicable settlement otherwise figh the case for years.
Zeeshan (Querist) 10 June 2014
My Heart Isn't Persuaded.

I'll fight until tired.

May be I was able to create fear in the mind of these false 498a girls.

Lets see what happen.
Rajendra K Goyal (Expert) 10 June 2014
Better have an amicable solution.

After separation, nobody is going to intervene in others life.

No fear and terror would come in the mind for future disputes till law is amended.

If you want to do some thing, force politicians to bring law against this legal terrorism.
Dr J C Vashista (Expert) 10 June 2014
Amicable settlement may be preferred
Biswanath Roy (Expert) 12 June 2014
@ Mr Zeeshan,
LIFE IS A CHALLENGE AND YOU SHALL HAVE TO FACE IT. Just remember when you took birth you faced a challenge and when you will die again you shall have to face a challenge so in between the period of your life how you can expect a challenge free life? If you think that allegations against you are all false then fight it hard to defeat the wrongs and bring the truth in light.
Zeeshan (Querist) 12 June 2014
@ Mr. Biswanath
Some inspiring opinion at last.
Everyone talking about settlement make my moral down.

"Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamaare dil mein hai. Dekhna hai zor kitna baazu-e-qaatil mein hai."

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Expert) 15 June 2014
Even I go with the opinion given by learned senior Advocate Mr. Biswanath Roy sir in this aspect. I have been reading your posts for quiet some time and fond that your have been fighting out your case tirelessly, may be this would have brought some fears in their mind that they are trying to bring down the situation through negotiation platform, but be form on your decision since you have toughened yourself with the seasons that went past. Don't give up until you feel you got justice.