125 crpc. shall i go for revision or file perjury ?

This query is : Resolved 

Online (Querist)
19 September 2020

Family court grant wife heavy maintenance by believing say of wife that I am the owner of 8 shops and getting rent from them. Which is totally false submission by wife.

Now, do I go for revision at HC or file perjury at family court after attachment of those shops ? As I do not own any shop hence wife commits perjury.

Which is better option ???

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
19 September 2020

@ Zeeshan,
When was the order passed, which court ?
Being a counsel for husband why did you not inform the court regarding the shops which are stated to be owned by someone else than your client?

Dr J C VashistaOnline (Expert)
19 September 2020

Why & how revision petition in a case u/s 125 CrPC /
An order passed by a family court has to appealed u/s 19 of the Family Courts Act, 1984, if you feel aggrieved.

Advocate Bhartesh goyalOnline (Expert)
19 September 2020

Yes,an appeal lies u/s 19 of Family Courts Act against the order passed by family court in petition u/125 of Cr.P.C.

Rajendra K Goyal Online (Expert)
19 September 2020

Appeal need to be filed.

You need to be the querist or approved LAWyersclub expert to take part in this query .

Click here to login now



IPC Grand Course     |    x