Advocate KayBee

About me

  Member Since : 29 August 2017  (Delhi )

            Advocate.  My areas of specialization are:

  • Family law; covering all matters relating to DV& protective orders, marriage, restitution of conjugal rights, divorce, termination of parental rights, maintenance, alimony and adoption. Have in-depth knowledge of Special Marriage Act/Foreign Marriage Act.
  • Criminal law; covering all matters on police matters/illegalities, prisoner rights, homicide/POCSO cases/theft/forgery/dowry death, atrocities against & various IPC- related offenses), bail matters, and trials taking place in Chief Judicial Magistrate/Sessions Court/High Court/Supreme Court..
  •  International law; covering all matters on State liability in tort, maritime law and other public/private international law matters
  •  Tort law; covering all matters relating to nuisance, negligence, strict/absolute/vicarious liability
  • Contract law; covering matters relating to agreements, breach of contract and damages. Working knowledge of Indian Contract Act.
  • Constitutional law: covering matters relating to fundamental rights/trade and commerce/service matters etc.
  • Settlement law; covering the entire ambit of Arbitration and Conciliation Act.Exhaustive knowledge of arbitration/mediation/negotiation and working knowledge of Legal Services Authorities Act
  • Labor law: having working knowledge of, but not restricted solely to Industrial Disputes Act, Workmen' s Compensation Act, Trade Unions Act, Maternity Benefit Act, Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, Payment of Wages Act, Minimum Wages Act.
  • Society/trust law: On matters relating to charitable/cooperative society based issues such as maintainence, , safety, management and other allied matters relating to COS.
  • Tax law: Matters relating to taxability of income under heads of: (i) salary (ii) house property (iii) capital gains (iv) profession or occupation & (v) other sources

      For any legal queries on the above, you may either drop an e-mail to:, or PM me. Alternatively you may post your legal query on my official website ( I shall endeavor to redress your queries   satisfactorily and as quickly as I can. In case of delays, I greatly apologize. As your lawyer, advisor & friend in need, your peace of mind is my gain!

                           Thanks for dropping by! :)See you again!:P

                              Advocate Kaybee

My Contribution

Click On the Tabs to see my contribution..!!

Note : Hidden content . Visible only to logged in members


  LAWyersclubindia Menu