Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 in 1 pages
Dipakkumar J Shah
Wrote on 13 July 2014  

In the Name of Company did demerg one Company of Consumer Products , now named as Godrej Consumer Products Limited some years back. Never got back the original shares of Company as buy back. !! What process they followed best known to all. Not only this but also issued the the cheques to all shareholders of Godrej Industries Limited in part and in part shares of Godrej Consumers Limited was given in consideration part, and never issued shares to all shareholders!!! What process they did and also Hon. Court passed the order best known to all of them. Many shareholders had to put advertisement in News Paper through Company for nothing wrong on their part..!!!!

You need to be logged in to post comment


  LAWyersclubindia Menu