Displaying 1 - 1 of 1 in 1 pages
Ravindra S Shelke
Wrote on 10 May 2018  

I had purchase two flats same floor builder provide d one flat kichan another flat he had not provided kichan now am using sepratelly both of flat other flat i do not have kichan i have made by newlly i have inform to society reg changes but they not ready to accept my changes what should i do please suggeast

You need to be logged in to post comment


  LAWyersclubindia Menu