• Individual much be extremely conversant with all relevant laws, regulations and amendments relating to Indian Corporate entities, , Property, Regulatory Affairs, Developmental regulations, etc
• Individual must be articulate, possess good legal, analytical and negotiating skills, have the ability to work independently and be capable of interfacing with legal, architectural and development professionals at senior levels.
• Individual must possess strong computer skills (Word, Excel or equivalent). PowerPoint presentation capability is preferred.
Knowledge of the Land Acquisition Act, State & National R & R Policies.
Knowledge about Land Acquisition, Resettlement & Rehabilitation Procedures
Knowledge about land less and home state – less, encroachers to all categories.
Knowledge about grievance redressal mechanism on Land issues.
Expertise in the successful completion of Land Acquisition, Alienation & implementation of R&R activities.
Liaisoning with Govt. Officials at District level, Secretariat, RDC office etc for issue of 4(1) notification, 6(1) Declaration, Order u/s-7 of the LA Act and sanction of Govt. land.
Mobilising Public opinion in favour of Greenfield Project.
I have current requirement of Legal Manager in Blore, Experience required is around 5 – 8 years in a corporate environment. Candidates with FMCG business experience would be preferred.
Knowledge of the following is a must:
1. Civil law – including recoveries
2. Criminal law – FIRs, recovery including under 138NI Act
3. Food Law – Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, labeling requirements, registrations, licenses and defending prosecutions
4. Commercial and residential leases – agreements, registrations and stamp duty compliances
5. Agreements – celebrity contracts, contracts with media agencies, retail chains, manufacturing agreements, dealer appointments, royalty agreements etc.
Knowledge in following is OPTIONAL:
6. IP – Registration process – Trademark, Works under Copyright Act, Industrial Designs, Patents -
7. IP – Litigation – oppositions and civil cases, raids on infringers
8. Drugs and Cosmetics Law – labeling requirements, BIS, licenses
9. MIS, tracking of cases, up-dations and presentation on status to senior management
10. Making cases for opinion, briefing senior counsels
11. General court procedures
Should have Manufacturing Experence.•Well versed in industrial law having experience in handling labour matters before labour court, Industrial Tribunal, ACL, etc.
•Should be familiar with all substantive as well as procedural labour compliance functions
•Responsible for providing timely legal advice and responsible to protect the business interest of the Company.
•To strategize, file, defend legal cases for and against Company.
•To Prepare, Execute various Deeds, Agreements, Bond and other Documents required• Responsible to comply with Rules/Provisions laid down in various Laws, Enactments and to ensure timely compliance and filing of the same with various Government Authorities and maintain proper Statutory Record of the same.
Looking for people with atleast 6 years of experience with substantial experience in an outsourcing environment with exposure to atleast one of the areas among paralegal or litigation support or contracts drafting & wetting.
Must have team handling and client management experience.
15+ years of experience out of which it is desirable that the last 3 to 4 yrs should have been ideally in the in the Engg industry / sector in Corporate role.
• Excellent legal and Compliance domain knowledge is a must
Legal advisory services
o Provides assistance / inputs to group companies on deals, contracts with clients
o Segregating minor and major risk areas and redirecting major risk / critical issues to external firms for appropriate advise
o Evaluating, monitoring and mitigating overall risk of ICS group companies.
o Drafting and vetting of MOU’s, Agreements, LOI’s as required for business purposes.
o Due maintenance of legal records and filing of the same (duly indexed)
Tracking and ensuring timely renewal of contracts and agreements and ensuring existing documents enforceability at all times