REQUIRED AN ADVOCATE HAVING 2-3 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE OF DRAFTING IN CIVIL, COMPANY AND ARBITRATION MATTERS.
CANDIDATE MUST ALSO POSSESS GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE OF APPEARING IN DELHI HIGH COURT AND DISTRICT COURTS.
IF INTRESTED, PLEASE E-MAIL YOUR RESUMES TO:
The advocated/ candidate is required to interact with the Senior counsels of the firm (Delhi/ Bangalore) and file documents, get information and attend to Court maters (DRTs/ DRATs/ High Court) etc as and when needed
• Perform searches of the Trademarks Journals and Trademarks Registry’s online database.
• Maintaining diaries for deadlines/due dates.
• Advising on trade mark availability for use or registration.
• Individual with excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Team player with leadership skills.
• Client Relationship Management.
Working experience of 3-7 years in offshore legal services.
Contracts Management, Legal Research, e-discovery, Intellectual property law, U.S. Real Estate Laws and regulations, excellent communication skills, Excellent computer skills.
Required Junior Advocate (zero work experience is acceptable but must have sanad or passed bar exam recently) for a leading law firm in south mumbai that is engaged in litigation, non-litigation and artibitration work.. Date and time of interviews will be decided later.
Required Junior Advocate with two to five years work experience for a leading law firm in south mumbai that is engaged in litigation, non-litigation and artibitration work.. Date and time of interviews will be decided later.