Senior member of the Corporate Legal Team with an opportunity to engage in all legal aspects of the investment banking business – Risk, Compliance and Transactions
• Advise senior management on potential legal risks and compliance matters including regulatory inquiries
• Handle all litigations/cases filed by/against the company
• Draft and negotiate transaction documents including M&A and Private Equity transactions as well as Loan agreements and Real Estate contracts
• Competitive compensation (fixed + performance linked) along with various other benefits and perks
• Opportunity to build a robust, multifaceted career as an in-house counsel
The successful candidate will have the following Qualifications/Skills:
• LLB degree from an accredited Law School; Master of Laws/Company Secretary preferable
• 7-12 years’ experience in a law firm or as a general counsel in a company, preferably a large corporate
• An understanding of legal and compliance matters pertaining to a banking/investment banking business
• Should be LL.B/LLM with 0-1 years’ experience,
• Should be well versed with corporate and commercial laws.
• Should have legal drafting
Should be willing to work hard.capabilities
• Good command over English (both verbal & written) is required,
• Should be LL.B/LLM
• Candidate would be required to handle both basic corporate and litigation matters
• Assist in doing corporate compliance & legal documentation work
• Assist in research work
• Good command over English (both verbal & written) is required
LLB/LLM having 2-4yrs experience
Must have practical exposure of contract negotiation in IT / Consulting industry. 80% of the work involves customer’s contracts review / negotiation / follow-up.
Should be capable of doing / verifying simple commercial calculations. We are looking for a person who understand the difference between what is material and what is insignificant, a person who can cull out possible serious problems from the mass of insignificant legalese /verbiage, a person who looks for the key risks and commercial implications in the contract rather than just dotting the ‘i’s and crossing the ‘t’s.
Must be good at communicating, people management and open to feedbacks and improvements.
Good written & verbal English communication.
Looking for people with LLB with premier institute only.
Strong face to face customer negotiations experience.
Done good no of drafting & Negotiations.
Must have work experience in IT Companies.
Training experience is desirable
Total no of Companies worked:
Degree, College, Graduating year:
Take Home Salary:
Reason for Job Change:
Explain your experience in Strong face to face customer negotiations.
Explain your experience in drafting & Negotiations.
What is the no of contracts you do in a month?
Wipro Technologies-Global Strategic Hiring-Ph-080-46726788
We are Looking for Senior Associates in the Real Estate practice areas of the Firm in Bangalore. The candidates should have requisite experience in the above areas of practice and also have working Knowledge of Kannada.
Candidates should have handled and be capable of handling Due diligence, drafting of Real Estate documents, Furnishing of title opinions etc.,
Desired Skills and Experience
Good academic record
Good track record in handling above matters
Knowledge of applicable laws and procedures,
Good command over English Language
Working knowledge of Kannada - should be able to read
Be able to work in team/s as also individually.