Knowledge & hands on experience in Arbitration & Conciliation Act, Negotiable Instrument Act, Execution Petition,handling police complaint.
Filing and defending the cases under various Laws
Appearing , Defending & following up for the cases against the company and on behalf of the company
Managing the Lok Adalat & Conciliation Camps activities.
Should have handled 2W/3W products in current or previous job profile
Travelling to various locations within the region to manage/appear for the against cases, police complaints etc.
Should have handled Loss on Sale accounts.
Coordinating with empaneled lawyers for Lok Adalat & conciliation camps
To provide proactive support to Collection / Recovery team & FOS agencies
Maintaining DLN,LRN reports, Section 9 & 17 reports & periodically sharing the data with Collection & recovery teams & HO legal
Position: Compliance Manager
8 to 10 years of Labour Law & Statutory Compliance experience required. Must be motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and experience in managing Teams.
Key Skills: Labour Law, Statutory Compliance, PF, ESI, Payroll and Vendor Audit.
Salary: 8 Lakh P.A
• In-depth knowledge of Labour Law (Factories Act, Contract Labour, PF, etc.,)
• In-depth knowledge of Statutory Compliance
• In-depth knowledge PF & ESI processing. Including Legal Opinion.
• Timely remittance & Statutory returns filing Activity (PF, ESI, LWF, PT , Gratuity etc).
• In-depth knowledge of CLRA (Contract Labour Regulation & Abolition Act)
• Maintenance of statutory registers and records under various labour laws.
• Handling compliance of all Shops & Establishment License
• Liaising with external and local Govt. bodies.
• Ensure strict Schedule, TAT, SLA and Quality adherence.
• Statutory Compliance dashboard reporting & MIS
Others : MS Office
If Interested Kindly send your profiles to email@example.com
Note: While sending kindly mention that you are the member of Lawyer club.
(Legal Analyst- Labour Law Compliance) Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Clonect is a dynamic IT solutions company focusing on niche products in the area of enterprise Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Management (GRC) and solutions.
Clonect helps organizations to leverage technology optimally & innovatively, addressing enterprise finance & legal GRC, compliance requirements and related IT solution needs.
Business compliance requirements span across regulatory, contractual and internal compliances. ricago suite of products, built by Clonect, enable firms to efficiently manage end-to-end compliance requirements and address the risk of non-compliance.
We are looking for candidates having 4+ years of experience in managing labour law compliance.
1. Consulting Our clients for Compliance related to HR, Labour Laws, Environment Health and Safety Laws, Industrial Relations Laws.
2. Preparation of Entire compliance checklist on basis of applicability of statutes for specific Client.
3. Understanding the location wise & industry wise compliance requirements of Clients and hence supporting implementation of Compliance program.
4. Update clients on changing Regulatory Regime & its impact on them.
5. Review of Content Libraries (Compliance Checklists)
6. Preparation of newsletter on recent Legislation/Notifications/Circulars/Order/Regulations.
7. Continuous update of Compliance checklist as and when it occurs.
8. Work closely with Pilots & Implementation team for successful implementation of GRC platform.
Looking for people with LLB with premier institute only.
Strong face to face customer negotiations experience.
Done good no of drafting & Negotiations.
Must have work experience in IT Companies.
Training experience is desirable
Total no of Companies worked:
Degree, College, Graduating year:
Take Home Salary:
Reason for Job Change:
Explain your experience in Strong face to face customer negotiations.
Explain your experience in drafting & Negotiations.
What is the no of contracts you do in a month?
Wipro Technologies-Global Strategic Hiring-Ph-080-46726788
We are Looking for Senior Associates in the Real Estate practice areas of the Firm in Bangalore. The candidates should have requisite experience in the above areas of practice and also have working Knowledge of Kannada.
Candidates should have handled and be capable of handling Due diligence, drafting of Real Estate documents, Furnishing of title opinions etc.,
Desired Skills and Experience
Good academic record
Good track record in handling above matters
Knowledge of applicable laws and procedures,
Good command over English Language
Working knowledge of Kannada - should be able to read
Be able to work in team/s as also individually.