Good Experience in Leading a team,
Preparing KPI, KRA
Job involves necessary website research at State and County levels in USA to find relevant case laws and draft summary relating to Real Estate, UCC, civil and criminal cases.
Ability to draft contracts, communication and emails briefs with a sharp eye for critical facts and a smooth hand for impeccable drafting
Keenness to go the extra mile to do legal research to substantiate the case and impress the client with good presentation of the case.
Keenness to learn and understand legal practices in the respective country with a willingness to work on tools that could sharpen the knowledge, skills and speed.
This position is responsible for leading corporate strategic and tactical legal initiatives. This role provides senior management with effective advice on company strategies and their implementation, manages the legal function, and obtains and oversees the work of outside counsel. The role is directly involved in complex business transactions in negotiating critical contracts.
Position: Compliance Manager
8 to 10 years of Labour Law & Statutory Compliance experience required. Must be motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and experience in managing Teams.
Key Skills: Labour Law, Statutory Compliance, PF, ESI, Payroll and Vendor Audit.
Salary: 8 Lakh P.A
• In-depth knowledge of Labour Law (Factories Act, Contract Labour, PF, etc.,)
• In-depth knowledge of Statutory Compliance
• In-depth knowledge PF & ESI processing. Including Legal Opinion.
• Timely remittance & Statutory returns filing Activity (PF, ESI, LWF, PT , Gratuity etc).
• In-depth knowledge of CLRA (Contract Labour Regulation & Abolition Act)
• Maintenance of statutory registers and records under various labour laws.
• Handling compliance of all Shops & Establishment License
• Liaising with external and local Govt. bodies.
• Ensure strict Schedule, TAT, SLA and Quality adherence.
• Statutory Compliance dashboard reporting & MIS
Others : MS Office
If Interested Kindly send your profiles to email@example.com
Note: While sending kindly mention that you are the member of Lawyer club.
Senior member of the Corporate Legal Team with an opportunity to engage in all legal aspects of the investment banking business – Risk, Compliance and Transactions
• Advise senior management on potential legal risks and compliance matters including regulatory inquiries
• Handle all litigations/cases filed by/against the company
• Draft and negotiate transaction documents including M&A and Private Equity transactions as well as Loan agreements and Real Estate contracts
• Competitive compensation (fixed + performance linked) along with various other benefits and perks
• Opportunity to build a robust, multifaceted career as an in-house counsel
The successful candidate will have the following Qualifications/Skills:
• LLB degree from an accredited Law School; Master of Laws/Company Secretary preferable
• 7-12 years’ experience in a law firm or as a general counsel in a company, preferably a large corporate
• An understanding of legal and compliance matters pertaining to a banking/investment banking business
LLB/LLM having 2-4yrs experience
Must have practical exposure of contract negotiation in IT / Consulting industry. 80% of the work involves customer’s contracts review / negotiation / follow-up.
Should be capable of doing / verifying simple commercial calculations. We are looking for a person who understand the difference between what is material and what is insignificant, a person who can cull out possible serious problems from the mass of insignificant legalese /verbiage, a person who looks for the key risks and commercial implications in the contract rather than just dotting the ‘i’s and crossing the ‘t’s.
Must be good at communicating, people management and open to feedbacks and improvements.
Good written & verbal English communication.
Looking for people with LLB with premier institute only.
Strong face to face customer negotiations experience.
Done good no of drafting & Negotiations.
Must have work experience in IT Companies.
Training experience is desirable
Total no of Companies worked:
Degree, College, Graduating year:
Take Home Salary:
Reason for Job Change:
Explain your experience in Strong face to face customer negotiations.
Explain your experience in drafting & Negotiations.
What is the no of contracts you do in a month?
Wipro Technologies-Global Strategic Hiring-Ph-080-46726788
We are Nirvana Consultants, a Recruitment Consultancy based in Delhi. Our client, one of the leading and very well know Real estate firm based in Gurgaon needs a Legal Professional who has 10-15 years experience in Real Estate Litigation.
You must have good Communication Skills, a Confident & Calm personality and you must be a Team Player. Thorough experience in Real Estate litigation is an absolute must.