URGENT REQUIREMENT: Corporate Lawyer at a reputed law firm in Yerawada, Pune
MUST: Must be LLB or LLM, Active attorney’s License
NEED: 2-3 years experience
SALARY: Based on previous CTC and/or performance in interview
Send your updated CV to email@example.com TODAY!
Also share with your Corporate Lawyer friends who may be looking for a job.
* Negotiate deals and attend company meetings
* Manage different types of contracts, legal reports, and supporting documentation
* Negotiation, communications skills
* Review various kinds of agreements pertaining to the business of the Company i.e. agreements with software providers, consulting agreements, NDAs etc
* Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles
* Providing legal advice to businesses on all kinds of matters, such as patents, contracts, labour agreements and regulatory measures.
* Also required to research cases, draft contracts and develop diverse corporate procedures.
Corporate Attorney requirements-
* Excellent knowledge of Indian corporate law
* Negotiation and communications skills
* Good time-management skills
* Ability to multi-task
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Critical-thinker and problem-solver
(Employment Opportunity @ Bonum Lex LLP for the post of Associate, New Delhi: PQE 1 year) Skills & Experience : Reqd. BL/LLB
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Basic knowledge of drafting of plaints, suits, agreements etc.
Self-motivated and enthusiastic about imbibing knowledge from the varied experience that they would be exposed to.
Professional and Punctual in their approach towards the office environment.
Educational Qualification: One Chartered Accountant or An Advocate for Direct and Indirect Taxation or One Company Secretary for ROC.
Strong Accounting Background, Adherence to timelines, Pro-Active, Focused on end-end solutions.
1) Preparation and Finalization of Quarterly and Annual Accounts of the Company.
2) Liaising with Statutory/Tax/Secretarial Auditors, Registrars etc.
3) Tax Compliance- Computation/ Return Filing/ Handling Scrutiny Assessments of Income Tax/ TDS/ Service Tax
4) Other Secretarial Matters including preparing notice, agenda, minutes etc.
5) Experience with Direct and Indirect Taxation and Accounting.