Position: Compliance Manager
8 to 10 years of Labour Law & Statutory Compliance experience required. Must be motivated self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and experience in managing Teams.
Key Skills: Labour Law, Statutory Compliance, PF, ESI, Payroll and Vendor Audit.
Salary: 8 Lakh P.A
• In-depth knowledge of Labour Law (Factories Act, Contract Labour, PF, etc.,)
• In-depth knowledge of Statutory Compliance
• In-depth knowledge PF & ESI processing. Including Legal Opinion.
• Timely remittance & Statutory returns filing Activity (PF, ESI, LWF, PT , Gratuity etc).
• In-depth knowledge of CLRA (Contract Labour Regulation & Abolition Act)
• Maintenance of statutory registers and records under various labour laws.
• Handling compliance of all Shops & Establishment License
• Liaising with external and local Govt. bodies.
• Ensure strict Schedule, TAT, SLA and Quality adherence.
• Statutory Compliance dashboard reporting & MIS
Others : MS Office
If Interested Kindly send your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: While sending kindly mention that you are the member of Lawyer club.
Opportunity for junior lawyers to be a part of the team Jurycon. Basic skills required to have a goal to be a corporate lawyer, basic knowledge of crime, corporate (company law and contracts), Hard work, knowledge of Computers etc.
We wish to hire a law intern. The intern would be making tax articles, doing tax research. The intern would be given training on taxation legal writing and content writing. The vacancy is best suitable for intern wishing to make career in tax advisory , litigation and wanting to have Indirect tax subject expertise.
We are looking for Junior Lawyers/ Advocates as well as advocates on the research side.
We are a law cum management consultancy firm dealing with Banking and other laws relating to MSME Units. The candidates must have elementary knowledge of preparing brief and summaries, drafting and pleading, legal research and other related work.
The candidate should be having a good command over English, Computers and internet.
Vacancies exist for our office at East Delhi and in Jayanagar at Bangalore. We have excellent work environment. Scale of Pay will be upwards of Rs. 10,000/- pm and upto 20,000/- pm + TA/DA. Good and long term growth prospects for bright candidates.
The job on the ligation involves travelling to near by local cities. Research side candidates must have excellent flair for writing/ drafting and good command over English.
Fresher’s can be considered for for internship followed by job offer.
If you are interested revert back with latest cv/ profile, bar council registration details, passport size photograph and publications/ postings on legal topics, if any, along with location of work to email@example.com
The Intern-Legal will be responsible for the following duties:
• Assist in the preparation and management of cases including drafting of petitions, suits, appeals,
writs and all other forms of drafting;
• Assist in the review of legal documents, instruments, or other materials, identify important issues,
similarities, inconsistencies, etc;
• Conduct legal research on a diverse range of legal issues using tools like SCC online, Manupatra,
Indian Kanoon, etc
Qualifications and Experiences:
•Education: Candidates for legal internships are required to be, at a minimum, in their 2nd/3rd/4th/5th year of law school/university. Applicants must be computer literate in MS-Office.
•Experience and Skills: Applicants are not required to have professional work experience to be employed as Interns. Prior experience in a legal work environment is an asset.
•Language: Fluency in written and spoken English.