Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sumit.s.choudhary (g.m. (operation))     15 October 2019

written statement for summon on settlement of issues

hello,
I ve received a summon for settlement of issues (ordinary) .court has asked me to file written statement with in a month with a copy to complainant council .any one pls tell me what would be the format of ws & how to give a copy of same to complainant council.
would really be obliged.

Learning

4 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 October 2019

You need to engage some laywer to get your written statement prpared and filed in the court. The wriiten statement is actualy the response to the petition filed against you by the paintiff.Must be prepared very artistically and any admission can go against.

When the written statement is prepared you submit in the court with copies and court forwards to other the copy you presant, or you need to provide the copy to the party or his/her counsel against receipt of acknowledgment.

sumit.s.choudhary (g.m. (operation))     15 October 2019

sohail sir r yu an advocate ? & do you practice in Delhi .I need a good civil lawyer.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     15 October 2019

Dear i am not practiscing in DELHI right now ,but i had practiced in Dehli prviously and there are good lawyers who can make help you ease your stress.

Anil Upadhyay (Lawyer)     17 October 2019

you should engage lawyer, while drafting legal points and factual positions have to be examined by lawyer... you are giving representation before court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register