LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nithyanandan (office work)     29 July 2014

writ petition

I am residents of Coimbatore. My property was illegally grabbed by my relatives. In this illegal act judge, advocate, advocate commissioner, police officers involved. I need to file writ in madras high court for damages and actions against them. I searched many advocates. Though judge also involved. Many advocates not willing to file writ against them. Kindly some nice and confident advocate to file writ in madras high court. Thanking you

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     29 July 2014

Dear, You can also contest your writ yourself, its just that get a writ drafted from someadvocate and you can appear in person. Advocate kapil chandna 9899011450

But how to admit my petition sir. Bcz judges also involved. Its risk to get writ admitted as party in person. Suggest best way to get admitted by party in person

Sir. I am nithyanandan . My mother's name is vijayalakshmi and my sister's name is devaki. We r all living together in a house with my uncle gopalsamy. Though gopalsamy wife and son having some mis understanding.� They separated and living apart in satyamangalam. The house which we stayed was belonged to lingammal. She was my grand mother. My grandmother wrote the house consists of 5 cents to his son gopalsamy as a will. Lingammal died on 1984. Then will come to effect. Lingammal in his lifetime filed a rcop against some tenants. After lingammal died gopalsamy joined in that cases. And he got favour order in 1991. In tat 3 shops were evicted and one shop remains pending because the respondent died and we need to add legal heirs. Then cases were going on finally rcop order was passed on 2000 against the legal heirs after we impleaded . Then my uncle gopalsamy file EP against the respondent. Meanwhile gopalsamy wrote a will to my mother vijayalakshmi as 2 cents on 2000 and 3 cents for me in 2003 from his 5 cents respectively. Then gopalsamy died in 2005.still the EP was going. That portion of shop was coming under my mother's Will.� My mother filed an IA to implead herself as petitioner in ep to evict the petitioner. Suddenly my uncle gopalsamy's wife and son opposing my mom's IA petition.� Then order passed in IA saying tat the court having no rights to see whether the will was genuine or not. So asked to file suit in another court. And order was passed in favour of gopalsamy's legal heirs. Then we approached madras high court to challenge the order.� We got intermn stay order. But mistakenly the order was not renewed. Using the chances my uncle's legal heirs filed an EA for break open, advocate commissioner and police aid. They taken evictions of totally 5 cents. But the shop was only 10*10. Then the house was totally demolised to avoid re position. Lots of moveable property was stolen and damaged. Even 60 sovereigns of gold and 2 lakhs if money missing. We immediately filed complaints in commissioner of police,Asst commissioner of police ,1adm judge,high court judge, Supreme court judge and human rights commission.� But all becomes waste. No one is ready to punish the accused. Even the property tax and electricity lines are in my mother's vijayalakshmi name. Hence I am going to file a writ against the officers and accused. I already mailed u about the respondents who I want to file writ. We need action and compensation. Thanking you.

But how to admit my petition sir. Bcz judges also involved. Its risk to get writ admitted as party in person. Suggest best way to get admitted by party in person

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register