will deed

my clients father has executed a will deed in favour of my client and died..
in this deed the father expressed his will to 0.35 R land will get to my client
now how to execute this will deed..
for alter this 0.35 R land on the name of my client

Dear querist, Will deed was already executed by father of your client.  Your client shall submit a  copy of will executed by his father with his father's death certificate, legal heir certificate to the Tahsildar/Revenue official concerned for mutation. But now your client cannnot execute his father's Will.


First of all the son ought to acquire the legal heir certificate (as has been quoted by Sh. kavksatyanarayana) if he is not already holding it. Then along with it attach the death certificate of his deceased father and the Will to the Tehsildar/Revenue official for mutation of the immovable property (of his deceased father).

thank you all of you



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu