LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Faizan Arif   17 March 2019

wife is cheating on me i want divorce

My wife is cheating on me with his before marriage boyfriend .four months back we got married but last week i came to know about her she still talks to him and meet him whenever she goes to his mom's home i somehow able to record their calls then i realize that she doesn't love me at all. All she need is my money that she can spent on him.
I want to Divorce her but I fear that his parents will file false allegations and cases on me .

I dont want anything else except get rid of her !
please help me how can i divorced without getting trap on false allegations like 498a or dv cases??????

Learning

7 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     17 March 2019

Did you discuss the issue with your wife ?

Have you conclusive evidence qua adultary of your wife?

Your marriage was solemnised/ contracted i.e., under which religious personal laws ?

Once i discussed this issue with my wife ,she excused lame reasons that the other guy is my cousin and he attracted towards me since very long and its not my fault he calls me each time,and I will not talk to him anymore now but even after swearing of God and his father and mother ,she continues to talk with him that i caught in recorded calling conversation through which i came to know that she is just playing with me and only loves him. she is urging me to again go to his mother's home which is another town so that she can meet that fellow .
l'm just having recorded conversation of them as an evidence (2-3)only.
our marriage was solemnised under islamic law i.e., nikah.
please reply sir how can i get rid of her????

Sir what if their parents file false allegations or cases against me and my family like dowry case or 498a or dv case. What should be my preventive measures and my first step of action please reply?

Shashi Dhara   17 March 2019

U collect reliable evidence of her etc marital affairs. u file divorce on that ground.if u want get rid off from her u have to ready to face troubles given by her and her in-laws.
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 March 2019

Wife talking and meeting another person does not amount to cheating the husband!

Harshit Gupta   18 March 2019

According to the facts you mentioned, you have to ask court for annulment within one year .

Shashi Dhara   18 March 2019

U go and meet eminent notorious advocate and pay excess fee what advocate expects. He surely conduct case with all unbelievable allegations against her and seeks divorce for u
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register