wife filed false case in mahilla thana feeling so helpless

Hi , i am a resident of delhi . I got married 8 months back and from last 4 months we are seprated. My wife from starting was not interested neither in me or my faimly and creates kiosk everytime on the direction of her mother and elder bother. Seems she was having affair with someone else but married for money only. they were from a lower class faimly and seeing the girls nature and qualification we agreed for marriage and bear all expenses we have all receipts with us for marriage banquets and all. on 21st feb she threatened for suicide , which she earlier also did we left her at her native place where his brother tried to shoot me. now after 4 months we received a notice from mahila police thana noida sector 39 that ur wife has filed a complaint against you. on visting their she said that me , my mother and father beat her and ask demanded for 10 lakh rs also she said that they have given us 20 lakh rs before marriage. we were soo shocked after listening to all this , god swear we kept her soo happy i have thousand of pucs which can proove me she is soo happy. now she is saying to return her documents( which we dnt have) and all clothes and gold to her but fact is we dont have any of them how to proove all these wrong in mahila thana neither they have provided any money. we are in a shock everything seems to be scam how someone can change suddenly. what should we do further , i don't have any idea we have never been to thana and court. plzz sugest🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Dear Querist!

You and your parents first need to apply for Anticipatory Bail. That would protect you and your parents in this case. Then you need to either contest the case or go for quashing of the FIR before High Court.



Adv. Rohit Dalmia





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu