Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikash Gupta   11 December 2018

wife attacked me when caught red handed with someone

Hello,

My marriage doesn't complete 1 year. And she was not interested in physical relationship with me. One day I suddenly reached my home in the middle of the day and found a guy hiding in the balcony. When I was questioning him how he reached here and all then my wife suddenly hit me from the unknown object on my head and blood drops started flowing on the floor and started asking for help. And then that guy and my wife both started hitting me. Somehow, I got saved because of my neighbour.

After that I filed the police complaint.
So what procedure should I follow now for the divorce and how to save myself from the false cases that might be filed against us in the future.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Keep your mind cool and never loose your temper. Handle this in a peaceful and cool manner. Discuss with local good Senior Advocate of family matters and he would take care and act as per his advise and guidance

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     12 December 2018

If one year of marriage has not been completed then can approach court for annulment of marriage on the ground of non consummation of marriage.

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     12 December 2018

if one year of marriage has not been completed then you can approach court for annulment of marriage on the ground of non consummation of marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register