LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

patric (owner)     06 April 2010

whats the best now?

way back in 2003 my friend was cheated by his friend and aunty.it all started when he got married and was having a month old baby.his frieds johnny and melwyn took him for a dinner but while they were returning home the cops stoped them on the checkpost both johnny and melwyn who were on 1 bike they were stoped while my friend had crossed the checkpost.looking that the friends are not there he went back only to see melwyn arguing with the cops when my friend went the cops also questioned him why did he go ahead after showing the hand whereby the truth was that he was never stopped.the cop questioned him about the licenec he was nearly giving melwyn told him not to give.this made the cops more angry  that time only johnny said that youll are yesterdays cops and can do nothing for us,which mad the cop more angry.he put the wireless and called for the backup saying they are been attacked by  three locals hearing this they ran away from the seen.my friend was a little suspicious that things can be wrong next day he dint wait at home as per his suspicion the cops came took his bike caught melwyn red handed and took him hearing this my friend got scared the movements later melwyn called and told him thatnothing is wrong and come to collect the bike.my friend said please he will be with the lawyer. but he somehow told that nothing is wtrong and the cops will leave the bikes only if we say sorry.melwyn aunty esperaca the bleedy woman convinced my friend and took him they mad a well planed and paid the cops for writting the F I R againgst my friend but the cops recording made it complicated but somehow they put most of the say on my friend.now both johnny and melwyn who was out on bail is absconding while johhny was never arrested is also absconding. the only question is about my friend who is still fightng the matter in the court while they are enjoying abroad with good jobs one in quatar and the other in muscat whats the best to show them about how the put my friend in trouble

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register