Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rayapudi   26 September 2019

what it indicates, if certified copy of sale deed is different from original sale deed?

Sir,

I Nagarjuna from Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh proposes to buy an open land. in that process i approached the seller and obtained the xerox copies of the property which he proposed for selling.

In the process of verification of genuinity of the sale deed, i applied for certified copy with the Sub registrar office and i got it. After verifying the certified copy with the copy of sale deed taken from the seller, it is observed that signatures are completely different in both the copies. The document is belongs to the year of 1998.

What can be understand from the above mis matches?
can i buy the above property?

Sir, please kindly reply for my query. Thank you sir.

Learning

5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     26 September 2019

Ji, it may be a copying mistake.  so you please obtain the Certified Copy from E-seva/mee-seva centre. If then also you find any difference, consult local District Registrar/Zonal Officer. then take decision.

Vikram sodha   28 September 2019

The Original and certified copy given from the registrar offices should be same if it is not same there may be some changes made by the parties after registration of document.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     02 October 2019

Are the other particulars exactly the same?  You ask the seller for a non-encumbrance certificate and proceed.

Rayapudi   02 October 2019

Yes sir, the other particulars are same and the encumbrance certificate was also verified and the same was clear.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     06 October 2019

Then you can go ahead. Probably you can get an indemnity bond from the seller.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register