LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

what is section 8 - no jurisdiction

Respected Law Gurus, I filed duvorce against my wife on grounds of cruelty. Before my divorce filing there happened two sittings with relatives known persons to solve the issue amicably. But, there is no positive or compromising nature to lead the matrimonial life happily from my wife end. Therefore I went to court and filed divorce with all the issues that my wife and her parents done to me. yesterday was the first appearence at the court. For my petition, my wife's side lawyer filed a counter station that the issue is in arbitrators and to send this to them. My questions here are: 1. My wife side lawyer said it is under section 8. What is it meant. But the hon'ble judge told him to put the counter and postponed to next month. What will happen and by next time will judge accepts their counter or will i have any option to file any counter. My lawyer said let them file the counter. Please advice. Note: here i am not making any false statements or to get sympathy and moreover not having any doubt on my lawyer. But with curiosity and to gain more knowledge and be prepared. Thanks to the legends in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)
Please advise..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register