LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

revansiddappa (be)     18 September 2018

what is pitty case

actually, one day was crossing the road ,on my right side there was a canteen where I was trying to go there two persons where standing their in civil dress , with sports shoes , when I was about to go I requested them to step a side and refused to do so , on further request they hailed on me and replied back to them , they started saying we are police , I couldn't believe and their was quarall between us , they started taking bike key and I said "if you are police then come in uniform " they started acting and were saying that they put a case on me ...I had my tiffin and I tried to go as I was late to office , they didn't allow and holded me for 20min saying his officer was coming, I doubted them , I too waited for them ...then a person in police van came they took me to some place and enquired everything about me . and started show their power on common man saying ..about articles which I don't know ...they tried to threaten me saying 2-3 years of jail this that ....and all I understood that they indirectly asking money ....after some time we came to same place where they picked me up ....

Since I was helpless , I apologise to them after after sometime ..they took money from me ..and allowed me to go ..

what a common man should do in such situations ...is this right thing to do by police ...looting people in daylight ?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register