LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sham Lal   11 March 2019

watchman police complaint, builder gundas amd building men going horror psychos

I bought a flat last year May. Builder took money then backed off from finishing work. By police intervention this jan work was somewhat done.

From last May, builders and builder gundas keep on insulting, abusing, harassing, mislead, shout at me and my daughter.

At last we complained about watchman cum cleaner on Tuesday to
police. Police took complaint on Wednesday and beat watchman.

Yesterday at 5 pm, we saw wa5chman in building. At 7-30 pm I was locked up in lift till you 8:35 pm without any powercut. My daughter gets a feeling that this was intentionally done to me. Anyhow my daughter opened door of lift and I got out.

Today at 3pm, 2 neighbor southy man rang our bell and told my daughter to come with them to solve problem between watchman and her. They were seeming too hyper and not ready to listen. My daughter told that she is not well.
At 3:30pm, I listen builder's gunda shouting screaming badly disgustingly about us in kannada amd english hindi - They complained about VM reddy, How can she file complaint against watchman, her father came to me once- I disrespected him, he didnt come to me again, you shouldn't respect them, blah blah blah. Their voice tone was such that heart would to mouth. These people have done these shouting downstairs many times till now may be so that overhear their abuse and get intimidated.

My daughter went and clicked a pic of gang abusing us. Gang two people started shouting at her that why is she taking pic? She has no right to take pic. They clicked her pic and told her to come to them twice. She thought they are useless obnoxious scary and came back locked herself in our flat. After that at 6pn also we could hear abuses from parking.

We are super scared to get out of flat. We feel very unsafe.

These building people and builder gundas were getting us daily abused insulted by watchman and spoiling our work too. Now they are feeling so hateful angry psycopath type that we complained to police.

Are these psychos really dangerous? Is it safe to go down stairs to gate and pass through corridor?? Why these psychos were telling my daughter to come to them??

What complaint should be filed? Theres no end to high handed psychos. They mislead bark routine for them.

Learning

3 Replies

NSV VARA PRASAD   11 March 2019

Your flat located at/? 

P. Venu (Advocate)     11 March 2019

Why you are trying to involve police in a dispute of civil nature?

Sham Lal   11 March 2019

Flat is in bangalore

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register