LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Poonam Chaudhary   03 August 2018

want to know about legal heir

my husband was expired in 2017.he was divorcee n his one son n daughter are living with his ex.wife after divorcee.i want to know that his son and daughter is legal heir in my husband's money or not.(office n accounts money)

Learning

7 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     03 August 2018

Yes, the sons and daughters of your husband through his first wife are legal heirs and are entitled to their share in the money left behind by your husband.  Therefore whatever money has been left has to be shared equally between the three of you.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     03 August 2018

Yes they are unless there is Memorandum of understating between first wife, children’s  and  your husband at time of divorce about right on his properties.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2018

Would you make IT clear what is detail of office and accounts money?

Which personal law applies in your case?

Are you all Hindu?

Did deceased employee (husband) inform divorce from 1st wife to office and 2nd marriage?

Was any nomination made by deceased employee (husband)?

The deceased employee (husband) was employed with which establishment; Govt , private?

Confirm!

Generically speaking; all children have share in movable and immovable estate/property of deceased father.

No ,his first wife's name is mention in office.i am not nominee anywhere even not in bank accounts.my inlawas are also big cheaters they refuse to give me my dowery and my jewellery .I am also living with my parents after my husband's last prayer.now his children's came back.so i want to know about legal heir

No ,his first wife's name is mention in office.i am not nominee anywhere even not in bank accounts.my inlawas are also big cheaters they refuse to give me my dowery and my jewellery .I am also living with my parents after my husband's last prayer.now his children's came back.so i want to know about legal heir

GO thru carefully;

RBI Master Circular on Customer Services;19, 20

Stake your claim with banks under proper acknowledgment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register