Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Learning

7 Replies

Harsh (None)     14 February 2017

I am an executive in goverment department and want to do LLB. The college timings clash with my job timings. Shall i go for correspondence course. is there any way out ? Pls guide

Harsh (None)     14 February 2017

I am an executive in goverment department and want to do LLB. The college timings clash with my job timings. Shall i go for correspondence course. is there any way out ? Pls guide

(Guest)

Sorry lot of PIL are pending regarding this subject in Hon. SC/Hon. HC of various court.

For 3 years LLB max. age for admission is 30 now and regular college (NO part time or correspondence course are allowed) 

Some colleges are from after noon to evening , but practically college starts from 5 in evening you need to contact staff for exact details , means on booklet they type collge from 3 in afternoon to 9 but in reality most classes or imp. subject start from evening 5 or 6

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     14 February 2017

Haven't heard of any correspondence LL.B. course (what worth would correpondence LL.B. have anyways). What is the reason you want to pursue LL.B.? If you want to do it as a knowledge enhancing exercise, you might try part time or even online diploma/certification courses. If its a career progession that you are aiming at, might try evening Courses as suggested (Delhi University used to have 6 to 9 evening LL.B. classes till 2016 when it was clamped down by Bar Council of India citing standards of education). I believe some employers even sponsor candidates for further education with or without study leave (check your conditions of service).

HARPREET (Executive)     14 February 2017

Hi! 

I have tried this and even wasted money in the name of fees and no admit card in hand. :( As Atul said Delhi University I think still has and there is entrance exam check its website. Do confirm about the age bar not aware of it. And yes if you cant just keep reading, learning and getting online diplomas about specific fields of law wherever available to enhance your knowledge. Even if we cant practise we would know almost all of it. :)

Harsh (None)     01 March 2017

Thanks to all for information

Harsh (None)     01 March 2017

Thanks to all for information

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register