LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arjun   29 March 2018

vacation court supreme court of India

my neighbours in drunk state provoked and attacked me and my mother we received injuries when we complained to police they refused to take our complaint instead registered a fake case claiming that my mother and myself had attacked our neighbor's and threatened to arrest my whole family currently iam in new Delhi trying to file a writ in supreme court of India ,after I left for supreme court for writ police are know trying to arrest my mother in this fraud case unfortunately march 30 2018 and 31 st 2018 are holidays in supreme court but I have heard of vacation court in which court hears cases which are urgent in nature can some one please tell me the procedure of applying for vacation court, as police might arrest my mother on this fraud case and time is against me

Learning

4 Replies

Venu Cheggam   29 March 2018

go n complain to jurisdiction judge u/s 133 n narrate everything

Arjun   29 March 2018

I have tried to meet the judge under 3 times but every police of the court stopped me every time i even the section under u/s 156(3) read with Section 190 of the criminal procedure but the police said there is no such section that's why I came to supreme court
can I meet a supreme court judge and explain my situation to him?

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 March 2018

The facts posted are not all convincing.

Arjun   29 March 2018

I have video records of every incident where police not only stopped but also said no such section exist I have made DVDs of that incident and trying to submit along with my writ in supreme court since police is now trying to arrest my mother I want to meet any supreme court judge and explain my situation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register