Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kalyan   13 May 2016

vacate BIL from home has support of district collector.

I continuation to wife demading share of earning from mutual earned property. My prayer to elite is. 1.mode in which i can vacate BIL from home without giving him any legal chance as am govt employee and he a private lecturer but has some influence. Property is on my father name. We are two me and elder sister. 2. BIL rogue just threatens of equal share . what is his fate if he challenges for property partition in court against us.how to avoid it while taking any action as above. 3.can a daughter demand equal share when parents are alive . if the parents are not willing can her claim sustain. 4.if her demands are accepted can she ask any specific share like our home if sold would fetch 1 cr . They are eyeing that or BIL and run away with it or is it the sole interest of the person on whose name property is there to share or give the same entirely to any as he wishes.in the will my father owing to her scant respect to him has not given a penny to her. Can she challenge on it as nothing is given. They both are earning a lot, own a flat and has two grown up boys. Where as am survived with a challenged son 5 years and 18 month girl. Your valuable feedback is priceless. And am thankful that such app is conceived.

Learning

1 Replies

kalyan   13 May 2016

Both are same queries

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register