LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hemanth   25 April 2015

vacant land deal

Sir my father had land of 20*80 in chickaballapur he passed away on 8/12/13 I got into agreement to sell n took advance on 28/12/13 as khata was to b on my mothers name n she passed away in may I got khata in July .I informed orally for buyer to buy he did not respond in Dec 2014 I issued notice to him that property can't b sold till now no reply from them now on 23/04/15 they r now asking for agreement fixed money to sell n I asked for current market value as was mentioned in agreement .so now what shd I do how to cancelled agreement legally or any other options for me

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Akhtar Ali Sheikh (Property Law Consultant)     25 April 2015

This will depend on terms and conditions agreed by you and the buyer. If your agreement is silent about the time of completion of contract and the notice that you sent him informing your intention not to sell the property to him anymore further with your intention to refund the money received by you, you may not entertain his request any more.

hemanth   26 April 2015

Sir in agreement valid date was fixed at 30/03/14 n in notice we have warned to fortify the money but I am willing to give their money back with or without interest

hemanth   26 April 2015

Sir in agreement valid date was fixed at 30/03/14 n in notice we have warned to fortify the money but I am willing to give their money back with or without interest

hemanth   26 April 2015

hemanth   26 April 2015

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register