LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sona   16 June 2015

using another person name

I Veena kapoor married In the year of 1980 after my baby born my husband got marriage with another women in 1984 and gave her my name as veena kapoor and by Fraudulent change my photographe with her also in all documents as he was government employees .since 1984 she is using my name and identity .in 2001 my husband passed away and she is also getting his pensions and all right's even she have adhar card bank account on the name of veena kapoor in which her age is 60 but her real age is only 52 year and real name is sheela mehta. That time I was not mentally sound due to depression but now I want justices. Please help what can I do???

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 June 2015

first of all she is not the legally wedded wife to your husband as he had married her without getting divorce from you.if you have all proofs relating to her forgery you can file criminal case u/s 468, 471.consult a lawyer and proceed ASAP

write a letterwith all the necessary proofs to show that you are the legally wedded wife  to the higher ups of your husbands office and ask them to hold the disburse of pension money

sona   16 June 2015

As she has change my all identity. My husband left me village n bring her to his work place where no body Know me as his actual wife. Everybody knew that she is his wife .even I don't have marriage certificate n photograph with my husband because that this things were not available. But in my village everyone know the truth and any one can find this my photo is totally different with her in old documents but that time photos were black n white and she easily change with her own

then straight away file a police complaint over that woman

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register